Friday Favourites||2nd October-The Fashion Edition



So we are the second day into October already can you believe it? It is officially my Birthday month as well which is very exciting. the big 2 5 is approaching which is quite scary too! It is Friday though so lets not get too down. Here are this weeks Friday Favourites. This week its all about the Fashion I am loving. 

Make up 









Clothes

1. Tartan Coffee cocktail mini dress £6.88
2. Black checked swing dress £1.95
3.Beige Winter wool beach wide floppy hat £3.99
4. Pink printed thin bomber style jacket £17.99
All from ebay.co.uk
Went on a bit of an Ebay spree the other day. Something I haven't done in months. Found these lovely autumn bits. Couldn't decided what dress I preferred so thought why not get both as they are cheap. The hat I am IN LOVE with and absolutely need it, and I think it would go lovely with the first dress. 

Shoes

Shoes from Primark
Saw these little beauties in Oxford Street's Primark last weekend. Had to get them, I don't usually go for red shoes but I loved everything about these ones and at just £18.00 I thought what a bargain! I think they look much more expensive than that. Can't wait to wear them. 

Accessories


Love this bag from Zara. The best thing about it is it is reversible so you can also use it inside out. Although I'm not so keen about using it on the red side. Glad I bought this at the same time I bought my new red shoes above, think they will match perfectly! 

Quote



Photo Credit: Pinterest


What are we all loving this week? do let me know in the comments below...

Comments

Popular Posts