Friday Favourites||16th October- The Instagram Edition



It's that time of the week again! Loving these 4 day weeks they are making the month fly by. I am away again tomorrow, will be in ROME for my birthday weekend. So I am bringing you my Friday Fav's a day early again!  I feel so lucky right now and can't wait to explore one of the places that has been on my bucket list for years! I will be doing a big Rome post as soon as I get home so I hope you are all looking forward to that I know I am! Before I get started with that though here are all the things I am loving on Instagram this week. 

-Rome-

So tomorrow myself and my boyfriend are off to Rome to celebrate my 25th Birthday which is on Monday. We are away for 4 nights and returning the evening of my actual Birthday. I am very very excited especially as he arranged all of the flights and accommodation (something I am usually put in charge of) I know it is going to be a very special birthday weekend I can't wait to see the sites and update you all next week!

Photo Credit: @noidrioma


-Food and Drink- 

Photo Credit: +Pizza Express 
Photo Credit: Prillzilla

When I am in Rome one of the things I want to try is the local authentic food and drink! I have heard the Pizza's are amazing and I can't really go to Italy the home of Italian food and not try any. I also would love to try out their gelato as well. I will be sure to get some photos of all the food there. 


-Home Décor- 


I am currently in the midst of re decorating my Bedroom and would like to purchase some new bedroom furniture include a new bed. The main thing I want out of my new bed is a big head-board so I have been looking on Instagram recently for some Inspo. Here's a bed I am in love with at the moment. 


-Fashion- 
Photo Credit: daintydollsboutique

I saw this pretty jumper on Dainty Dolls Boutique's Instagram. I love how unusual and girly it is. Not sure when I would wear it as its not really something I can wear to work, but I think it would look very pretty on. 


-Halloween Make up Ideas- 



Photo Credit: @halloweenmakeupideas
When I get back from Rome I only a couple of weeks to sort my Halloween outfit for this year. We are going to a boat party this year in London and it is fancy dress. Here are some make up ideas I am currently loving. 


-Inspirational Quote- 

Photo Credit: motivational_quote2


So there we have a few things I have found on Instagram this week. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend and will catch up with you when I am back. 

Comments

Popular Posts