Photo of the Week||Diversity on Tour

Hello everyone here's my last Photo of the Week for this month. 
Some of you may already remember me mentioning that I was going to see Diversity on Tour at the Weekend. Well we queued up outside in the freezing cold (it was the coldest month of the year so far that evening) for nearly half an hour last Saturday and all I can say is WOW it was definitely worth the cold queuing!!

 We had never been to the Hammersmith Apollo to see anything before so didn't really know what to expect. Even though we booked our tickets very last minute when it was practically sold out we still managed to get quite good seats, we could see everything very clearly, which made them even more amazing!! 

Unfortunately we were unable to get any decent photos (we kept getting told off) I managed to get a couple of the set and them in Action. 

So my photo(s) of the week this week are dedicated to Diversity and their amazing UK Tour. 







There will be no Friday Favourite's post tomorrow as it is the end of the Month I will be doing a monthly round up on Monday instead. 

I will however be posting a very special anniversary post up instead because my blog turns 3 tomorrow. Hope you will enjoy reading all about the History of Glam Travel Guide. 

Comments

Popular Posts