Photo of the Week||Fireworks Weekend

Happy Monday everyone!!Thought I would bring a little cheer to the blogging world on this gloomy start to the working week. So the weekend seems nothing but a distant memory now? I hope everyone had fun outdoors with the fireworks like I did this weekend. 

Here is my photo of the week(end)... 



So this weekend we went are saw an amazing display in Blackheath on the Common. It had a fun fair there and lots of great food stalls and bars. I went up many a time for my Burger and Mulled Wine fix!! We celebrated on Saturday in true winter style complete with hats, scarves and gloves, and then went back home and got all snug on the sofa with some hot chocolate and X Factor.

 It really felt like the beginnings of Winter.. Who else enjoyed a display this weekend? Hope to hear all about it!! 

Comments

Popular Posts