Photo of the Week||Pray for the World

This photo which I am about to post below is so relevant right now to us all! It is still very hard to forget the vicious attacks upon Paris which happened last Friday, and although I have already posted my thoughts and prayers for Paris as a nation, It is not just Paris we need to be praying for it is the whole world. There are many similar events which are going on at the moment in other countries that may be getting overlooked.

 I found this amazing quote which sums up exactly how we should be feeling towards everyone right now!.. It is so touching and moving the words really hit home to me and have made me realise there are lots of countries out there going through tremendous amounts of pain, and god only knows how these poor people are coping.  

I hope we can all read this today and remember everyone across the world that have lost their lives recently. 






Comments

Popular Posts