Friday Favourites||26th February 2016



So its that time of the week again everyone's favourite Friday, and its an extra special one today because its PAY DAY  and its coming up to the end of another long month. So to celebrate the fact that it is pay day here are all my favourite things I have been loving (and hanging on to all month).  Here's a few purchases I have made/planning to make this month.... 




-Boohoo Purchases-

Every month I always find myself browsing the Boohoo.com  website especially the clearance or new in sections. I always somehow end up with about 20 things in my basket and remember I'm not loaded so I either have to take them all back out again or leave them there till the end of the month and pray they haven't all sold out in my size- damn being a size 8-10! 

Anyway's this month I've been very good at saving my money- who knew bringing your own lunch in to work every day could save you money. So most of the money I have managed to save from buying food out and take away's have now been able to go towards my new spring wardrobe. (I'm buying it early in the hope the sun will come out to play earlier too) Here's some of my recent purchases. 

Clarrisa Crochet Tie Back Playsuit
£5.00 (clearance section)
Boohoo.com

Petite Eva High Neck Strap Top
£10.00
boohoo.com



Photo Credit: Katherine Fit Textured Sports Bra
£10.00 in Navy
boohoo.com





-Pink Sparkly Trainers-

Pink Sparkly Trainers £15.00
Cinderella's Wardrobe


-Bootea 14 day Teatox- 

This is something I have been looking at getting for a long time now, but always thought 'ah what's the point'. This month I am making a few changes to my diet and lifestyle mainly for image reasons, but also health reasons too. I have been told such amazing things about this product from friends and family and also seen some great results on their website. 

So whilst I was in Holland and Barrett the other day I grab a boxed and quickly took it to the counter before I changed my mind. I have opted for the 14 day one, but there are lots of other options on their website including shakes.  I am 1 day into my detox and can't say I am noticing a huge difference yet. I am yet to do my bedtime detox, I am hoping this is going to have the best outcome. I will no doubt keep you all up to date with my progress. 

Bootea 14 Day Teatox £19.99
Bootea.com


-YSL Black Opium Perfume-

One of my favourite scents for 2016 and I love the design of the bottle too. Will definitely be stocking up in duty free this year. Make's such an amazing present for a female as well. 


Photo Credit: amodelrecomends

 -Vienna- 


Photo Credit: citi
It is my other half's 29th Birthday in April and every year since we have been together we have celebrated each others birthday's in a different country. This year marks another tradition and another year together, he has decided he wants us to visit Vienna in Austria for his birthday celebrations. I myself have never been to Austria (have always wanted to go skiing there though) and writing my first A-Z Top 2 Countries all about Austria (Read it here) has made me quite excited to go and explore all the new things I have found to see and do. I will be writing a big post in the lead up to the trip no doubt so keep a look out for that one. 



So there we have it. What a beautiful end to the week- well month should I say. Its been a funny one don't you think? I am quite glad we are now entering Spring territory I can't wait to slowly introduce my spring/summer clothes again, and be able to go on little walks after work when it is light. What do you have planned for this weekend? What will you be spending your hard earned cash on? Do let me know below. 

Comments

Popular Posts