Friday Favourites||15th July 2016



I finally got round to booking my flights to Ibiza last night and can tell you all I will be away from the 5th of August. We have managed to also secure some cheap flights to Marbella for a few days after our holidaying in Ibiza has finished, so more fun in the sun for me yay!. I am already starting the mad stress preparation of Clothes Shopping for both holidays and already I am finding so many amazing clothes I just NEEEED to take with me (my boyfriend will disagree). However what he don't know wont hurt, so I signed up to the website Very.co.uk  the other month or two and have been granted credit from the amazing online shopping fairy god mother, so decided to have just a little splurge last night on some pretty summery outfits (most of which are actually in the 50% off sale still). I also bought a couple more bikini's on ebay- one I have safe and sound at home, the other I'm still waiting on cannot wait to try them all out. 

So without further ado here are my weekly purchased for my summer holiday's in Ibiza and Marbs!

Price £11.00 
Very.co.uk




Price £15.00 




Price £15.75




Price £8.50
Purchased in Black. 




Price £15.00
Purchased in Black. 




Price £10.00




Price £4.99 + p&p

Photo from Ebay 



Price £6.49


Photo by Ebay 



So there we have all of my recent holiday purchases, cannot wait for them all to arrive now so I can give them a quick try on and hopefully it will get me in the holiday mood! 

Comments

Popular Posts