London||Sushi Samba

Back in the day when I first started this blog (in 2012) I used to write about my little escapades in London quite frequently, most of the time I used to review restaurants and nice luxury bars which I loved exploring in the city. Since 2012 when the blog started the party scene in London has expanded a lot, there are SO many lovely places I have visited- especially on date nights! So starting from now, and once every few weeks (depending my other work load) I am going to document the best bars and/or restaurant's I have visited during the weekends.

This week It's all about Sushi Samba, which I actually visited a few weekends ago.

Photo Credit: yasminjaunbocus.wordpress


Sushi Samba is a fusion restaurant of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian located on the 38th Floor of the Heron Tower building in Bishopsgate, up in the city (near Liverpool St Station). The place itself consists of the main restaurant and bar area, another big bar and seating area upstairs (also where the toilets are located) and a smaller bar area outside also where a smoking area is located. Sushi Samba is primarily known for its very unique lit up, sparkly Orange Tree located directly in outside bar (and smoking area).

Sushi Samba is not exclusive to London, there are actually 5 (including the one in London) all in the states in, New York City (where it all began in 1999), Miami Beach, Las Vegas and Florida. One day I hope to visit each one but for now I am very pleased to be able to say I've been to the London one.  

Typically to dine here you WILL need a reservation, but if you are just going for drinks at the bars you may not need one- we were one of the lucky ones who were allowed straight on up. Of course it is a classy establishment in a tower, so you will need to dress up a little bit. Ladies for you this means nice dresses/skirts and tops, heels or smart flats- no flip flops. Boys you will need to wear smart shirt, trousers (no jeans allowed unless dark),no flip flops and no trainers or sports wear. Dress to impress and you will certainly get let inside. 

Please find here a copy of the menu at the London restaurant. All the others can also be found on the website. 


So there we have it! A little about Sushi Samba.... Here are a few of the photos I took of my evening in there.. Hope you enjoy and definitely give them a visit! It was well worth it. 








Comments

Popular Posts