Catch up||Back from Holiday

I am back from Holiday now, so normal business on the blog will resume! I had the most amazing time away in two amazing places in Spain close to my heart. I am currently just preparing all of my photographs ready to make two big blog posts on what I got up to in Ibiza and Marbella. I am thinking of starting with Marbella first as that is the where we have just come back from and everything about that trip is still so fresh in my mind. So hope you are excited for those two up and coming posts. 

In the meantime whilst I am busy preparing those for you, I will be putting up another fantastic article from Oliver Hyde (one of my guest contributors you may already be familiar with) this time he will be sharing lots of wonderful things you can see and do if you are planning a trip to Costa Rica, so lots of exciting things to come on Glam Travel Guide in the next half of the month. 

Here is a little sneak peak photo I took from my most recent adventures in Marbella. (I LOVE these pretty flowers, and wish I could live in one of the cute apartments) 



Comments

Popular Posts