End of an Era: Moving over to Wordpress

This month has really got me thinking about Glam Travel Guide's future and the direction I want to take my blog in. Don't get me wrong I have LOVED putting the blog together and posting for you for the past 4 years (when I can get the time), but I am starting to fall a bit out of love with this space, and to be honest I am getting a bit bored. I feel like I need a new project and a fresh challenge.

I will continue to write the odd post here and there on this website, and will also continue to write you monthly updates but I am going to shortly be moving over to the WordPress platform, and I am going to be creating a whole new space for my reviews of London- The reason for this is because, I have SO many favourite Restaurants, Bars and Cafes etc in London that I need a whole new separate place to write about them and to be honest I have been thinking about moving over to WordPress for some time now.  


I have yet to fully create my new website, and it is looking pretty simple for the moment- I am still in the middle of getting some design ideas together, but I have started posting already so if you want to see some posts please click here


For now I wont be posting on here until I am all sorted on the new website. Really hope you can understand, and I will keep you updated. 

Comments

Popular Posts