Weekly Round Up Post: 10th of February 2017

Apologies for not posting a round up last Friday, as you all know I was in Chamonix skiing all last week. I am hoping my post of my trip made up for the lack of Weekly Round up's though. Anyways I am officially back from skiing, the blues have definitely kicked in, as I am now in complete work mode  until in a few weeks time, when I will be off to Barcelona on another little mini post Valentines weekend break (counting down the days). February has been a bit of a mixed bag so far, I am hoping it will end well.  

Here's what I have been loving this week (and also last week too).


1. Skiing in Chamonix

Well this one is a very obvious love for this week (and last) and if you have read my post published last Friday you will hopefully, by looking at some of my photos, see for yourself why. I have just returned home and had such a great trip, I will be updating my last few days for you sometime this week, or next. So hope you are excited to find out how I spent my last few days on holiday. 
You can catch my first post here if you haven't already seen it. 



2. Designated Survivor on Netflix 

Those of you who are a fan of Kiefer Sutherland and 24 will LOVE this new series which is exclusive to Netflix. Without giving the plot away too much There has been an attack on Washington and it puts the government and American under serious threat, Kiefer who plays a low-level officer must save the day (just like he always used to in 24). It is seriously a great political thriller, and Netflix release new episodes so you wont ever have to wait to long to catch up with them. It is definitely one to watch! 


Photo Credit: Television Promo's 

3. Barcelona 

I am loving 2017 so far, and have already managed to squeeze in one trip abroad, I am just planning my second trip for a few weeks time. We are off to Barcelona for a late valentines weekend. We booked this back in January when Easyjet were selling their seats dirt cheap. We managed to get half the price off of what they are charging now, so we are off next Friday. We loved Barcelona last time we visited in 2015 ad have always said we would love to come back and stay by the beach, so this is what we have planned to do this time. I will do a mini post of my up and coming travels so you can see what we have planned for our weekend away, make sure you check that out coming soon! 


Photo Credit: Vimeo


Hates

1. Settling back into daily life, when you return from a holiday. 

You know what feels I am talking about here, the endless dirty laundry still stuffed in your suitcase, coming home to reams and reams of junk mail and bills!, also coming home to no bread, milk fresh food in the fridge and of course the biggie the dreaded return to work! Nothing makes me more sad than returning from an unforgettable trip away to an empty cold house. It certainly takes the shine off the trip anyways. Roll on the next holiday in a weeks time so we can forget all about it! 

2. Celebrity Big Brother is over! 

I have long been a follower of the trashy reality TV programme 'Big Brother' and have always thought of the concept of the programme to be so fascinating, recently however I have not been following as much,  I do still watch the Celebrity version though and this years one has been interesting to say the least. For those who don't watch it, well you should have its been full of fights, arguments, and 'showmances'. Last Friday saw the winner crowned after being stuck in the house for nearly a month. I am starting to have withdrawals because It has been so fun to watch everyone in there! I am just lucky I have found a new box set to take my mind off it.   


Photo Credit: Celebrity Big Brother Channel 5 Website 

3. Having so much to do work wise, study wise and blog wise 

All the jobs I had set out for me these last few days since I have been home, I haven't got round to doing. Finding the time for anything other but working and sleeping at the moment is proving very difficult, as you all know by now! If anyone has any tips on productivity I would be more than grateful. I am trying to update this blog as regularly as I can but I will apologise now if you don't hear from me for a while. 

What have you been up to this week? what will you and your valentine be doing next Tuesday? hopefully something romantic! Let share our plans in the comments below. 

Comments

Popular Posts