Monthly Round Up: April

So very sorry that this post is a tad late can you believe we are already 4 months into 2017? no me neither (that is most probably why I forgot all about my monthly round up post this month). Anyways back onto the subject I would like to start this post off by apologising for the lack of posts this month, I know 1 post per month really is just not good enough, but I promise there are good reasons for this AND I have many more scheduled for next month. I have also decided to change things up a bit round here in terms of the monthly round up layouts, I think it is really important for me to start with talking about all the things I got up to this month and things I have planned for next, as this is what has been taking up most of my time and sadly not posting. So read below for a full monthly update. 





APRIL EVENTS 

Apologies for not posting much this month, I have taken a few weeks out for various personal reasons and also because I have just come back (last night in fact) from annual leave at work which was spent in one of my new favourite cities NEW YORK! We flew out last Friday for my boyfriends 30th birthday (I know I have already mentioned this several times throughout the year). It really was an unforgettable experience again, I don't think the city ever gets old, even from visiting the second time round. I know it is going to be a place I will keep re-visiting throughout my life. I know you will all be proud that I managed to finally see my first Broadway show (photo below) it was bloody brilliant, and boy have I caught the bug now. I can't stop looking at shows on Broadway on Youtube!! 

Once I have settled back in to normal life properly, I will be updating you all on my second NYC trip in the next coming weeks. 



I also have quite a few travel announcements to make this month for next month and also summer which is really exciting. As you already know I have just returned home from a few days in the States, we celebrated a big birthday and it couldn't have been more perfect. This time round it was a more relaxing and slower in pace holiday because we didn't feel we needed to rush around the city and do all the tourist stuff (that we had already done back last November) so it meant we had a lot more free time to just wander about the city and into the more residential neighborhoods, which has been so much fun! I actually am starting to feel a bit more like a local now and it makes it even more harder to come home as I just feel so at home in the city now. 


Up &coming travel planner: 2017


End of May/June: Budapest 


Photo Credit: 'Money we have'
July: Weekend in Paris


Photo Credit: 'Viator.com'


September: Dubai


Photo Credit: The Telegraph
November/December: Potential trip round Italy- Rome, Florence, Amalfi Coast 


Photo Credit: The Telegraph

FUTURE POSTS ON GTG 



So although I didn't achieve much blog wise in April, I do still have lots of new idea's planned for future stuff, which I am feeling very hopeful for. One of the hardest things about combining a full time job/ full time distance learning for an Accountancy degree & being travel obsessed is actually finding down time and time for my other love and that is writing. I am the first person to admit to myself that my blog definitely could look better. I am hoping to save a bit of money to tweak my blog's image (and I still need to find time to sit down and sort out a domain name). 

 It is looking like another busy month at work and study wise, , but I am going to aim to do better than April, hopefully I will be able to squeeze in a few posts here and there. As you already know I am planning to introduce a new Spring/Summer series if you didn't get a chance to read that post you can get all the info about the new series here.  I am hoping to get cracking on the first post within the next week or so. I have chosen to  start with a nice easy one- The London Underground (which I know like the back of my hand) and this will be fresh in my mind hopefully from this weekend, as I plan to take a little mini tour of Central London, and will most certainly need the tube to get to various places around town. I hope you are excited to read all about one of the worlds most visited capital Cities (and my person fav too!).


Photo Credit: The Standard
I am currently writing a piece on my most recent trip to New York City. I thought I write you all something a bit more interesting than before. I will be focusing on the greatest restaurants and bars the city has to offer. 

Once I have updated you all about America I will then begin telling you all about my travel plans for the remainder of 2017. I think this year is going to be the best so far travel wise.  


So there we have it although this monthly is rather a short round up, I still managed to pack LOTS of things into it, and I have even more to look forward to in the months to come. I hope you all had a great April and are all getting ready for the long awaited Summer to show its face! Who has booked their Summer Holiday already??

Comments

Popular Posts