Why I have decided to take time out from GTG

This really won't come as a surprise to most of you as I am sure you already know how busy I am from my lack of postings. Unfortunately it comes with a heavy heart that I have to announce that I will be taking a bit of time out from this blog. A LOT has changed since 2012 when I started this travel blog, in fact a lot has changed in the last few years. I have had to take on more responsibility in my career, which unfortunately means having to put in more work hours a week & I have been studying to become an Accountant as of January, so most of my free time and weekends revolve around studying, the little free time I do have no days I like to try and get out of the country for a few days, so I am never around long enough to up keep the blog. 

I will hopefully be able to free up some time each month to carry on with my monthly updates, and will try hard to finish off the posts I have already started, but as far as any new content goes for the foreseeable future, I will have to put that on hold. I hope (my few remaining) readers I do have will understand my reasons for being so quiet lately. I promise I will try to update you as and when I can, but its a 'see you soon' for now from me and GTG....... 


Comments

Popular Posts