2017 Travel Guides: Revival

Good Afternoon everyone! Hope you are enjoying August so far (even if the weather has been pretty average thus so far). Anyways on a brighter note, work is going through a quiet period at the moment, and I have decided to give myself the afternoon off my studies. So thought what a better way than to get on the blog and introduce a new little idea I had this morning. 

I miss writing dearly, and I missing especially writing about travel. Whether this be my personal travel plans or travel ideas for later on in life. There is nothing I enjoy more than reading Travel Guides. So I thought I trial this new feature for when I get a spare few hours to write up some mini little travel guide, full of short facts, snippets of things to do and see and of course a few little tasters of some great bars and restaurants to visit. 

I am hoping I can get these short little guides out within a few hours during quiet periods at work or in home life, and hoping in turn it reignites the passion which is still there somewhere in me for my blog and writing. (I haven't neglected you all on purpose, life just has unfortunately got in the way as we all know it can and does). 

So keep your eyes peeled again for my first Mini Travel guide of 2017, its going to be a good one! 



Comments

Popular Posts