Its been nearly 6 months....

At the beginning of the new year 2018, I had really high hopes for keeping up with this blog, and not letting it fall by the way side. I am only just sorry that I failed so miserably in my quest to keep GTG's memory alive. It is something I have been increasingly thinking about, and wanting to improve on. 

The only excuse I have is that, my life has really changed so much this year already, and I just couldn't keep up with everything else, something certainly had to give. Realistically I was never going to be a full time Accountant, Study for my Chartered Accountant exams AND move into a brand new apartment in Greenwich, London..... I am a girl who is constantly on the move.... when I am not eating or sleeping, I am studying, and when I am not studying I am working, it feels like a never ending cycle of work work work! I have not had a lot of downtime if I am honest, and whilst I would usually come on here and update you all I just haven't had the time! 

I have decided to write this little update, just to let you know what has been going on in my life, and why I have been MIA for the last half of this year. I am not here to promise you that I will update the blog every week or month, or even again this year... but I will certainly give it my best to at least catch up every few weeks or so. 

The best way I think I can do this is update you a section at a time (maybe once a week) on a part of my life which I feel is interesting and see where we go from there! 


So with that in mind- if there is anything you would like to see, or hear on this blog drop me a comment or email my usual email glamtravelguide@gmail.com 


Comments

Popular Posts